Library & Information Centre
We have professionally qualified library staff to provide efficient services to the students and teachers. List of library staff is as follows:
|Dr. E.B. Raut||Librarian||M.L.I. Sc., M.A. (Eco.), M.Com. Ph.D., NET|
|Shri V.K. Tandulkar||Library Attendant||B. A.|
|Shri T. N. Rambhad||Library Attendant||SSC|
|Smt. V.C. Vaidya||Library Attendant||B.A., Library Science Certificate course|
|Dr. J. N. Ramteke (Principal)||President|
|Dr. E. B. Raut (Librarian)||Secretary|
|Dr. V. V. Soman (Asso. Prof. Physics)||Member|
|Dr. P. U. Gajbe (Asso. Prof. Zoology)||Member|
|Dr. M. G. Dhonde (HOD Chemistry)||Member|
|Shri V. K. Tandulkar (Library Attendant)||Member|
Other Activities & Services
- Book Exhibitions on various occasions
- Best Library user award for students
- Book bank scheme : Free for economically weaker students
- Book Bank scheme : Against deposited
- Information literacy training
- Orientation programme for freshers
- INFLIBNET facilities
- Remote access through M-OPAC
- Assistance in searching database
- Inter Library loan Service
- Reference service
- Reprographic service with nominal charges
- Printing facility
- Download facility from internet or from available e-resources
- Information deployment through display board, notice board, large screen display
- Various Competitions like: Essay competition, Book reading competition, Hand writing competition, writing skill competition. book review competition etc.
- Various national days celebrated in the library like: Sardar Patel Jayanti, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Jayanti, Marathi Bhasha Sanvardhan, renowned authors and personalities birth centenary, etc.
- Library services to ex- students, retired staff, other college students and for those who genuinely aspire to achieve success
- ICT Based services
- Free unlimited internet access for study purpose
- Library automation completed
- O-PAC (Online Public Access Catalogue)
- E-Resources CD/DVD, E-journals, E-Books etc.
- INFLIBNET (N-List)
- Free and open software tools
- Resource sharing networks/consortia
|Versatile collection of books
Grand Total 2018-2019
|Subject||Year||No. of Books||Amount|
|Sr. College Non Aided||1068||391050|
|From UGC Fund||12th plan||780||197300|
|Non Aided Junior College||137||19144|
News Papers subscribes
|14.||Times Of India|
Details of Journals & Periodicals (Department wise)
|Botany||1. Current Science
2. Journal of Genetics
|Chemistry||1. Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment (Life Membership)
2. Journal of Chemical Science
3. Bulletin of Material Science
|Electronics for you|
|1. Journal of Earth System science
2. Sadhna (Engineering Science)
3. Down to the Earth
|1. Proceeding (Mathematical sci.)
2. Bulletin of the Marathwada
3. NUMTA Bulletin of Mathematic
2. Journal of Astrophysics and Astronomy
|1. National Geographic
2. National Geographic Traveler
3. Journal of Bioscience
|1. Science Reporter
2. Sanctuary Asia
|Subscription of N-List from INFLIBNET for full text Journals and E-Resources|
Name of Periodicals/ Magazines
|Sr. No.||Name of Periodicals/ Magazines|
|11.||Competition Success Review|
|19.||RTMNU Annual Report|
|20.||VCA Annual Report|
- We have more than 7000 backdated periodicals and journals.
- More than 500 bound volume of journals.
- More than 100 titles of journals and periodicals
- Future Plan
- To Increase stack room and reading room space.
- To adopt all modernization regarding library.
- To organize more programmes and interaction with students.
- National Knowledge Network connectivity.
- Long term plan
- Separate well-equipped library building within college campus with all modern technical facilities.
- Separate Library website.
- Separate section for competitive examinations and experts guidance
- Rules and Regulations
- Strict and absolute silence observed in the library.
- Users carry their ID card while entering in the library.
- If any book is lost or damaged beyond repair, the person is responsible to replace it with a new copy or pay the cost of the book.
- Book issue is subject to availability.
- Any kind of marks, underlines, clipping of books are absolute.
- Absence from the college is not an excuse for the delay in returning books.
- Under special circumstances, the librarian may refuse the issue of books or recall the books already issued from any member without assigning any reason.
- A fine of Rs. 1/- will be charged of it of (???) library card.
- Reading materials are not allowed to be taken out from the library without proper reason and permission.
- Reference books, Newspapers and Magazines/journals are not allowed to be taken out from library.
The college authority reserves the right to withdraw/suspend existing services at a short notice for unforeseen reason.